Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cinderella Inspired Birthday Party

It's only taken me a year but I am going to post Charli's Cinderella-themed birthday party ideas here:

Here I used the old pumpkin I had from Thanksgiving and simply spray-painted it with silver spray paint:



I use my everyday glass candle holders and filled them with Dollar Tree pink paper shavings and Dollar Tree iridescent balloon holders.



Next is my "Faux-place" which I simply put plastic wine glasses on filled with more Dollar Tree pink paper and pink metallic tinsel:



On the chandelier I hung a mini-chalk board that I made (details to follow).



Next is the Cinderella-themed party favors:

The table center is another old silver spray painted pumpkin on top of an old bucket I picked up from someone's trash pile!



Next, the party favors that I made for less than 2 dollars each:

*I purchased the trays at Dollar tree and simply painted them with a sponge brush and some left-over chalkboard paint that I had from old home projects.
*I bought chalk from Target that was literally $1.00 a box!!!!
*I tied ribbon around the chalk and attached the chalk to the chalk board using a glue dot.
*I hot-glued the ribbon on the back of the mini-chalkboard using a hot glue gun and guess where I purchased the ribbon.....DOLLAR TREE!!!!!!!
*I wrote each party-kiddo's name on the boards.

and voila! SCORE! the cutest party favor ever!!!!!



Next, the Cinderella cake! I have the most amazing cake-lady and she makes the most delicious cakes! I always email her some inspirational pictures and she creates the coolest cakes! I love how her cakes are simply designed and still beautiful and taste amazing! I always buy my own cake toppers to save money and this one is just a plastic girls dress-up tiara and I used 3 pink glitter candles in the center.



Last I ordered 2 dozen pink and light blue balloons and spread them throughout the house.

Here are some pictures from the actual party and I think they are beautiful thanks to a couple of close family and friend photographers:

Happy Party Planning! Hopefully, I won't procrastinate her 4th Birthday coming up soon....she wants an Ariel birthday party and I am really excited to plan a Little Mermaid theme!!! Because that was my favorite Disney movie.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. cakes pasadena california

    ReplyDelete